1. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
1.1. Personal Data
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- User’s Name
- User’s Phone Number
- User’s Location Data
- User’s Contact Details, other registration or profile information about your use of the Hi-So App.
1.2. Cookies and Usage Data
1.2.1. Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Hi-So website or when you access our Service by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (i.e., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
1.2.2. Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies which also may be used include beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of cookies we use are:
Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
1.3. Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To verify your identity;
- To provide our Service to you, including processing any bookings and payments;
- To notify you about changes to Hi-So or respond to any communication or request from you;
- To monitor the use of Hi-So;
- To investigate any complaints or potential breaches of our Service;
- To provide you with marketing and promotional materials for your enjoyment of benefits as users of Hi-So;
- To design and provide products and services to you in relation to these purposes;
- To compile aggregate statistics about you and to analyze Hi-So and usage of our Service; matching your personal data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources including third parties in relation to the provision of goods and services to you; and
- To facilitate our use of your personal data for purposes relating to the provision of services offered by us and the marketing of other services, special events and/or promotions by us and/or our clients.
2.Transfer of Data
Your information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your city, state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Myanmar and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Myanmar and process it there.
3.Disclosure of Data
We generally only permit our duly authorized staff to access your personal information and Personal Data, and we do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personal Data.
We will not release such personal information or Personal Data to any third parties, save and except for the following circumstances:
- Where the information and/or data is disclosed and/or is transferred to any third-party suppliers or external service providers who have been duly authorized by us to use such information and/or data and who will facilitate the services on Hi-So, under a duty of confidentiality;
- Where the information and/or data is disclosed and/or transferred to any other party in connection with a sale or proposed sale of all or part of our business or portfolio of products or other assets;
- To credit reference agencies, debt collection agencies, and fraud detection and/or prevention agencies;
- To any relevant public authority, governmental or law enforcement agency, including for example where we suspect you have a committed a criminal offense or we suspect fraud or where required by applicable law, regulation or legal proceedings. Please also see “4. Legal Requirements” below;
- In order to enforce or apply the terms and conditions of Hi-So or any other agreement to which you and we are a party, as applicable; and
- Where we deem necessary in order to maintain and improve the Hi-So services.
Hi-So may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary or advisable:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hi-So
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
5.Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place what we believe to be suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not collect and store your information that is no longer needed.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
7.Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
9. Contact Us
Effective 1st November 2018